Friday 21 October 2011

Creating the Back of the Head


At the moment, this is what I have, I have applied the symmetry modifier for the left hand side of my face to make it complete.


I have also applied turbosmooth to the face to make it look more appealing.



The next task is to create the back of the head.
I went back onto Photoshop and I have mapped out the topology for the side and back of my head. Now to make the rest of the head.
To do this, I have used a sphere and matched that to the size of my head. This is to make the head shape more even. I have also cut it in half and taken out lots of the polys as I do not need a complete circle for my head, I will be needing to create the neck shortly.

After this, I created and pulled the edges on the inside to the right hand side to make the side of my head. This was relatively easy to complete and I managed to do this in no time at all.




No comments:

Post a Comment