Friday 21 October 2011

Editing the Lips

The lips on my face haven't come out extraordinarily well, this is because I haven't really understood how to make them look more realistic. This can be improved upon though. I believe they look ok, but not fantastic for a final product, they need a little tweaking and this will be improved.

All I did to create the lips was selecting the outline of the mouth and I created an extra row of poly's for each the top and bottom lip. I then moved them into position, I just simply moved them down and slightly in, towards the inside of the mouth. this makes the face look like there is something there, but the lips aren't as defined as I would like them to be. This is also something that will be worked upon with a little more time. What I aim to do is define the lips and make them a little bigger and give them a better shape.


No comments:

Post a Comment