Wednesday 21 December 2011

Final Model

This is the final render of my face model.


My overall reaction to this module was that it was pleasingly difficult. I have managed to learn lots of new skills in 3DS Max, and skills that I would like to improve upon in the future. I would like to remodel my head again. This is because I feel I have learned and benefitted from the minor mistakes I made, this would  benefit myself if I was to remodel the head as I would avoid the problems.

I didn't manage to animate any part of the head model, I know I should have at least attempted something, but with my UVW mapping being very difficult to work with in the first place, i'm not sure what parts I would have found that were wrong if i'd have tried to animate!

I feel I have put my skills to good use here, I am not completely happy with my model, but there simply wasn't enough hours in the day to complete both the individual and group project to the standards we'd all hoped for! I really enjoyed this module and would like to take something like it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment